Storm C4 Bowling Wrist Brace
Currently, people are looking at this product
The C4 Wrist Brace is in a class of its own. The ultimate in wrist support has just got even better with a single switch that allows the user to change the amount of cup and lateral wrist angle in no time flat. The removable hand and wrist pads are designed to be washed, and ultimately replaced if need be.
- Palm strap for secure fit.
- Adjustable wrist/forearm strap for customized fit.
- Single switch allows for simultaneous cup and wrist angle adjustment.
- Designed for superior performance and function.
- Heavy duty anchor spare shooting adjustment makes spares easy.
- Embroidered logos.
|Manufacturer Part Number||ACC4|
|Size||RH or LH - S, M, L & XL|
|Return period||60 days|
Storm Glove & Wrist Brace Size Chart
How to measure your hand size?
1. Place end of tape measure at the crease in your wrist and measure 4" up forearm then make a mark.
2. At the 4" mark, measure the circumference around your forearm. This will be your "Forearm" measurement.
3. At the widest part of your palm, measure your hand circumference. This will be your "Hand Circumference" measurement.
4. Using the measurements found above, use the grid below to find the wrist devise size suited for you.
Disclaimer: This guide is subject to personal preference and serves as a general guideline only.