Storm Universal Bowling Wrist Brace
Currently, people are looking at this product
With a sturdy and adjustable design, the Universal Glove can be adjusted for either hand. We've made spare shooting easy with this innovative design. Just press the silver button to release the cupping mechanism and flatten the wrist back as far as possible, allowing for a much straighter shot to your spares.
- Designed for either right or left handed players.
- Palm strap for secure fit.
- Adjustable wrist/forearm strap for customized fit.
- Easy-to-use wrist cup/angle adjustment dial.
- Built for superior performance and function.
- Embroidered logos.
|Manufacturer Part Number||AC225|
|Size||S/M or L/XL|
|Return period||30 days|
Storm Glove & Wrist Brace Size Chart
How to measure your hand size?
1. Place end of tape measure at the crease in your wrist and measure 4" up forearm then make a mark.
2. At the 4" mark, measure the circumference around your forearm. This will be your "Forearm" measurement.
3. At the widest part of your palm, measure your hand circumference. This will be your "Hand Circumference" measurement.
4. Using the measurements found above, use the grid below to find the wrist devise size suited for you.
Disclaimer: This guide is subject to personal preference and serves as a general guideline only.