Turbo Quad 2 Bowling Ball Finger Insert
Currently, people are looking at this product
Patented features like the glue channel on the outside surface of each insert aids in cleaner installation and preventing glue from seeping to the surface of the bowling ball. Helpful size indicators can be found on the outside and inside of each insert.
- Side 1: Power Nub - Lined with rows of small, raised bumps, the Power Nub has a very sharp feel and is not for the faint of grip! This style is recommended for a strong grip.
- Side 2: Semi-Tip Bump or Relaxed Finger Tip - has a smooth, rounded bump close to the front edge. When properly fit, the bump rests under the first knuckle of the finger. It is designed for a more relaxed grip and ideal for bowlers who suffer from arthritis or have weak grip pressure.
- 31/32" Standard diameter for grip sizes 19/31" - 13/16" (#0 - 8).
- 1 1/32" Large diameter for grip sizes 53/64" - 29/32" (#8.5 - 11).
- 19 sizes available in 4 color options.
- 40 Shore A durometer hardness.
|Manufacturer Part Number||Q2|
|Color||Black, Clear, White or Yellow|
|Return period||60 days|
Write Your Own Review
More from Turbo
- Turbo Handy Blade$10.50
- Turbo Dry TowelAs low as $21.50
- Turbo The Jack$15.25
- Turbo Pursuit Slim 3 Ball ToteAs low as $114.50