Storm Xtra Grip Plus Bowling Glove, Black
Currently, people are looking at this product
The Xtra Grip Plus is a 3-in-1 glove system. With the same gripping power as the Xtra Grip, the Xtra Grip Plus provides a wrist and hand support system for a consistent hand position.
- Reinforced backhand support system for consistent wrist position.
- Unique gripping compound increases feel for added control.
- Spandex fabric finger gussets.
- Supreme ventilation helps keep hands sweat-free and dry.
- Elastic wrist wrap for increased support of tendons.
|Manufacturer Part Number||AC120PB|
|Size||RH or LH - S, M, L & XL|
|Return period||60 days|
Storm Glove & Wrist Brace Size Chart
How to measure your hand size?
1. Place end of tape measure at the crease in your wrist and measure 4" up forearm then make a mark.
2. At the 4" mark, measure the circumference around your forearm. This will be your "Forearm" measurement.
3. At the widest part of your palm, measure your hand circumference. This will be your "Hand Circumference" measurement.
4. Using the measurements found above, use the grid below to find the wrist devise size suited for you.
Disclaimer: This guide is subject to personal preference and serves as a general guideline only.