Brunswick Crown Jewel Bowling Ball
Currently, people are looking at this product
The Crown Jewel is a harder durometer polyester material, providing even less friction and a more accurate spare shot than a typical polyester ball.
Great for first time ball purchasers or picking up spares.
Low hook potential, typically a spare ball or useful on extremely dry conditions. Balls with higher numbers will be the straightest.
REACTION SHAPE STRENGTH: 99
The higher the number the stronger the reaction shape – with 1 being the least and 100 the most.
|Manufacturer Part Number||60-106604-93X|
|Lane Condition||Light Oil|
|Finish||Crown Factory Polish|
|Recommended Cleaner||Brunswick Big B Bowling Ball Cleaner|
|Recommended Polish||Brunswick Crown Factory Polish|
|Launch Date||July 16, 2021|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Return period||60 days|
- Brunswick MindsetAs low as $174.25 Regular Price $184.95
- Brunswick Quantum Evo HybridAs low as $124.95 Regular Price $184.95
- Brunswick Knock Out BruiserAs low as $134.95 Regular Price $148.50
- Brunswick Defender HybridAs low as $164.95 Regular Price $174.25
- Brunswick Melee Jab CarbonAs low as $119.95 Regular Price $154.95
- Brunswick Men's Rampage Black Left HandAs low as $89.95