Storm C1 Bowling Wrist Brace
Currently, people are looking at this product
This C1 wrist brace is a one piece, sturdy glove that will provde great support and a consistent feel. A simple yet extraordinarily effective design, the C1 is easy-to-use and puts your hand in a great position at the release point.
- Durable Construction.
- Adjustable wrist and palm straps.
- Extended finger support increases revolutions and power.
- Thick neoprene padding for outstanding comfort and durability.
- Embroidered logos.
Care Guide - Inserts are removable and can be hand washed. Clean foam padding with a light amount of soap and damp rag.
|Manufacturer Part Number||ACC1RH|
|Size||RH or LH - S/M, L/XL|
|Return period||60 days|
|Exchange period||30 days|
Storm Glove & Wrist Brace Size Chart
How to measure your hand size?
1. Place end of tape measure at the crease in your wrist and measure 4" up forearm then make a mark.
2. At the 4" mark, measure the circumference around your forearm. This will be your "Forearm" measurement.
3. At the widest part of your palm, measure your hand circumference. This will be your "Hand Circumference" measurement.
4. Using the measurements found above, use the grid below to find the wrist devise size suited for you.
Disclaimer: This guide is subject to personal preference and serves as a general guideline only.