Storm C2 Bowling Wrist Brace
Currently, people are looking at this product
The C2 Glove does it all. It allows for lateral movements of the wrist and to be locked in place once a comfortable fit is found. The C2 Glove allows lets the user dial in the proper amount of wrist cup as well for optimum comfort and performance.
- Palm strap for secure fit.
- Adjustable wrist/forearm strap for customized fit.
- Easy-to-use wrist cup/angle adjustment dial.
- Designed for superior performance and function.
- Heavy duty anchor spare shooting adjustment makes spares easy.
- Embroidered logos.
|Manufacturer Part Number||ACC2|
|Size||RH or LH - S, M, L & XL|
|Return period||60 days|
Storm Glove & Wrist Brace Size Chart
How to measure your hand size?
1. Place end of tape measure at the crease in your wrist and measure 4" up forearm then make a mark.
2. At the 4" mark, measure the circumference around your forearm. This will be your "Forearm" measurement.
3. At the widest part of your palm, measure your hand circumference. This will be your "Hand Circumference" measurement.
4. Using the measurements found above, use the grid below to find the wrist devise size suited for you.
Disclaimer: This guide is subject to personal preference and serves as a general guideline only.