Roto Grip MVP+ Backpack
Currently, people are looking at this product
The Roto Grip MVP+ Backpack was built for bowling to be used by bowlers. The creation of this backpack started with the spacious ventilated shoe compartment in mind. Most bowlers who cary their gear in a backpack use shoes with interchangeable soles and heels. We've got you covered! The MVP+ Backpack has mesh pockets to hold your shoes in place as well as zipper pockets to hold soles and heel separetely. Oh, and let's not forget the vents at the bottom to make sure your shoes can air dry out when you aren't wearing them. From there, the next focus was the main compartment. The idea here was to create a storage compartment that can comfortable hold a laptop as well as the Roto Grip MVP+ Accessory Case. Oh yeah, the extra space on top of that, yeah there is still enogh room for a light jacket or shirt - and, for you ladies, there is room for your purse too. Don't worry, this backpack has you covereed!
- 600-denier Polyvinyl Fabric.
- Reinforced Zippers and Stitching.
- 3 Separate Compartments Plus Interior Pockets for Organizing.
- 2 Front Exterior Zippered Pockets.
- Dual-Side Mesh Water Bottle Pockets.
- Padded Adjustable Shoulder Straps.
- Easy-Carry Top Handle.
- Embrioidered Brand Logos.
- Main Pocket - W: 14" x D: 7" x H: 20".
- Shoe Pocket - W: 12" x D: 4" x H: 18".
- Front Pocket - W: 9" x D: 2" x H: 9".
- 90 day limited warranty.
|Manufacturer Part Number||RG1204|
|Bag Dimensions||W: 14" x D: 11" x H: 20"|
|Warranty||90 Day Limited Warranty|
|Color||Black / White / Red|
|Return period||60 days|
|Exchange period||30 days|