Turbo Power SB Bowling Ball Finger Inserts
Currently, people are looking at this product
Patented features like the glue channel on the outside surface of each insert aids in cleaner installation and preventing glue from seeping to the surface of the bowling ball. Helpful size indicators can be found on the outside and inside of each insert.
- Side 1: Power Lift 1/4” – helps increase loft and length of release to the target. The finger pad has a flat edge and smooth surface for a sharp, clean feel.
- Side 2: Semi-Super Bump or Relaxed Finger Tip – has a smooth, rounded bump close to the front edge. When properly fit, the bump rests under the first knuckle of the finger. It is designed for a more relaxed grip and ideal for bowlers who suffer from arthritis or have weak grip pressure.
- 31/32" Standard diameter for grip sizes 19/31" - 13/16" (#0 - 8).
- 1 1/32" Large diameter for grip sizes 53/64" - 29/32" (#8.5 - 11).
- 19 sizes available in 9 color options.
- 40 Shore A durometer hardness.
|Manufacturer Part Number||P-SB|
|Color||Black, Clear, White or Yellow|
|Return period||60 days|
|Exchange period||30 days|