Powerhouse Abralon Sanding Pad
Currently, people are looking at this product
Abralon Sanding Discs are the bowling industry standard for ball surface management and motion manipulation.
Mirka’s Abralon sanding discs combine the benefits of abrasive cloth and non-woven products. Constructed with a fabric face, foam center, and a grip backing. Abrasive grains are bonded evenly to the fabric face. Openings in the fabric allow water, solvent and air to flow freely around the abrasive. Works especially well when sanding contoured surfaces, corners and sharp edges. Open cell design holds large amounts of water or solvent for lubrication and cooling. Foam center also provides for even surface pressure that helps eliminate uneven marks when hand sanding.
- Cosmetically appealing, consistent scratch pattern provides excellent traction.
- Combines the benefits of abrasive cloth and non-woven products.
- Opening in the fabric allows water to flow freely around the abrasive.
- Resists “caking”.
- Foam center holds large amounts of water for lubrication and cooling.
- Solid surface and foam backing provide even surface pressure.
- Last 5+ times longer than sandpaper.
- Use wet or dry (residual material can be removed by high pressure air).
- Works great on ball resurfacers too.
- Abralon sanding discs are used by leading bowling ball manufacturers during production.
|Manufacturer Part Number||56-960615|
|Color||Red / Grey|
|Return period||60 days|
|Exchange period||30 days|