900 Global Infrared Bowling Ball
Out of stock
Currently, people are looking at this product
- The S62 Solid Coverstock gives you all the backend motion needed as the lane transition later in events.
- The ScopeSymmetric core provides 4-5" plus of flare potential.
- Use the Infrared on medium-heavy lane conditions.
The Tour Preferred Series has become known as the obvious choice for bowlers competing on demanding lane conditions. Control is always emphasized on tournament patterns. Once the pattern starts to break down, but it isn't quite time for the dry lane balls yet, the Infrared will come into play.
Infrared was designed to bridge the gap between the Truth and X.
The S62 Solid cover stock combined with the new Scope core will provide a great reaction on medium-heavy oil patterns.
|Manufacturer Part Number||GRC|
|Lane Condition||Medium to Heavy Oil|
|Cover Type||Solid Reactive|
|Finish||NEAT "T" 4,000 Grit|
|RG / DIFF||#12 - 2.60 / .040|
#13 - 2.58 / .040
#14 - 2.53 / .047
#15 - 2.52 / .047
#16 - 2.51 / .047
|Launch Date||November 7, 2016|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Item Returns||Sorry, the item can't be returned|
Write Your Own Review
More from 900 Global
- 900 Global Reality CheckAs low as $189.95 Regular Price $199.95
- 900 Global Wolverine Dark MossAs low as $141.75
- 900 Global EternityAs low as $199.95
- 900 Global Zen UAs low as $174.95