900 Global Shadow Ops Bowling Ball
Currently, people are looking at this product
- The New S25 Hybrid Coverstock is an 80/20 urethane and reactive urethane blend a first for 900 Global coverstocks.
- The Break Asymmetric core has been modified to raise the RG to allow the cover to retain more energy.
- Use the Shadow Ops on shorter patterns, or extreme wet-dry patterns.
The Shadow Ops is the product of extensive R&D development as 900 Global introduces its first 80% urethane, 20% reactive urethane blend. The Shadow Ops is the option for those conditions where a reactive shell is too much and urethane isn t quite enough.
The Break asymmetric core has been modified from the original Black Ops to allow more length down lane without burning up in the front of the lane.
The Shadow Ops is another piece in the trilogy of dangerous options in the Ops line. Each specially designed to suit a specific condition. Black Ops for normal house conditions, Covert Ops for higher oil patterns, and now Shadow Ops for shorter patterns or extreme wet-dry conditions.
|Manufacturer Part Number||GWO|
|Lane Condition||Medium Oil|
|Cover Type||Hybrid Reactive|
|Color||Black / Silver|
|RG / DIFF||#12 - 2.62 / .040|
#13 - 2.60 / .040
#14 - 2.50 / .055
#15 - 2.48 / .058
#16 - 2.46 / .058
|Launch Date||January 23, 2018|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Item Returns||Sorry, the item can't be returned|
- 900 Global EternityAs low as $199.95
- 900 Global Zen UAs low as $174.95
- 900 Global Reality CheckAs low as $164.95 Regular Price $199.95