Roto Grip Shatter Bowling Ball
Currently, people are looking at this product
GUTS: Featuring the same proven, late-rolling Neutron™ core utilized in both the Rising Star™ and Shooting Star™, the Shatter is a model of consistency, producing good length and strong motion down-lane.
GRIT: The 51ML™ pearl reactive coverstock was created to go toe-to-toe with medium to lighter oil conditions. This reliable shell allows the ball to easily clear the front part of the lane and provide you with more stored energy down-lane.
GRIME: The Shatter produces more length and backend on medium to lighter oil conditions than the Rising Star and Shooting star, creating the perfect combination when paired with either of its predecessors.
|Manufacturer Part Number||RHA|
|Lane Condition||Light to Medium Oil|
|Cover Type||Pearl Reactive|
|RG / DIFF||#14 - 2.60 / .044|
#15 - 2.55 / .042
#16 - 2.56 / .046
|Durometer||75-77 Rex D-scale|
|Launch Date||August 14, 2012|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Item Returns||Sorry, the item can't be returned|
- Roto Grip RST X-1As low as $164.95 Regular Price $174.95
- Roto Grip Rubicon UC2As low as $139.95 Regular Price $144.95
- Roto Grip UFO AlertAs low as $166.95 Regular Price $184.95
- Roto Grip RubiconAs low as $139.95
- Roto Grip Idol SynergyAs low as $124.95 Regular Price $139.95
- Roto Grip Hustle Wine PearlAs low as $99.95