KR Strikeforce Unisex TPC Fiesta Ghost Right Hand Bowling Shoes
Currently, people are looking at this product
- Right Hand Specific.
- High Quality Single Piece Knitted Upper.
- Traditional lace up design with padded tongue.
- (TPU) outsole that is light and extremely flexible.
- Innovative H-Bar heel locking system.
- New Ortholite® High Rebound molded Insole.
- Alternate shoelace that matched the midsole.
Cutting-edge technology, superior comfort, and stylish design
Discover the perfect blend of style, comfort, and performance with the KR Strikeforce Unisex TPC Fiesta Ghost Right Hand Bowling Shoes. Designed to elevate your bowling experience, these high-quality shoes are equipped with innovative features that ensure stability, flexibility, and an enhanced fit.
Crafted with a high-quality single piece knitted upper, these bowling shoes offer exceptional durability and a sleek, modern look. The TPU molded heel stabilizer provides added stability, allowing you to maintain balance and control during your approach. Say goodbye to discomfort with the biomechanically contoured design, tailored for ultimate comfort and optimal performance.
Experience a secure fit like never before with the traditional lace-up design featuring a higher tongue and heel. Enjoy a more personalized and comfortable fit that will keep you focused on your game. The H-Bar heel locking system offers an extra layer of security, preventing any unwanted movement.
The lightweight and flexible Thermal Polyurethane (TPU) outsole allows for effortless movement and smooth slides. Its remarkable flexibility ensures maximum agility and performance on the bowling lanes. And with minimal break-in time required, you can start dominating the game right away.
Included with the shoes are an array of essential parts to enhance your performance. The slide foot shoe comes with a genuine Clarino® #8 white microfiber slide pad and a #5 graduated rubber heel. On the push foot, you'll find a fixed T02 rubber push-off sole and a #2 shark tooth heel.
But that's not all – the KR Strikeforce Unisex TPC Fiesta Ghost Bowling Shoes also come packed with additional accessories. Inside the box, you'll discover a #10 grey felt slide pad, a #6 perforated white microfiber slide pad, a #7 black leather heel, a Dura-Flex shoe cover, a large TPC branded valuables pouch, a TPC Bag tag, and The Perfect Collection welcome letter.
To ensure prolonged comfort and durability, these shoes feature the new Ortholite® High Rebound molded Insole. This innovative insole provides superior cushioning and support, allowing you to stay on your feet for longer periods without discomfort.
Not only are these bowling shoes packed with features, but they are also PBA Registered, guaranteeing their high-quality and performance. Plus, they come with a 2-year limited warranty, providing peace of mind and assurance of their lasting durability.
- High Quality Single Piece Knitted Upper.
- TPU molded heel stabilizer for added stability and enhanced fit.
- Traditional lace up design with higher tongue and heel for more comfortable and secure fit.
- Thermal Polyurethane (TPU) outsole that is light and extremely flexible.
- Innovative H-Bar heel locking syste.
- Biomechanically contoured for ultimate comfort and performance.
- Alternate trim matching shoelace.
- New Ortholite® High Rebound molded Insole for prolonged comfort and durability.
- Minimal break in time required.
- PBA Registered Product.
- Included parts on slide foot shoe: Genuine Clarino® #8 white microfiber slide pad and #5 graduated rubber heel.
- Included parts on push foot: T02 rubber push-off sole (fixed) and #2 shark tooth heel.
- Included in the box: #10 grey felt slide pad, #6 perforated white microfiber slide pad, #7 black leather heel, Dura-Flex shoe cover, Large TPC branded valuables pouch, TPC Bag tag and The Perfect Collection welcome letter.
- 2 Year Limited Warranty.
Upgrade your bowling game with the KR Strikeforce Unisex TPC Fiesta Ghost Right Hand Bowling Shoes. Experience unmatched comfort, stability, and performance, and take your bowling skills to new heights.
Shoe size is selected based on men's shoe size. For women's shoes size please order the men's size that coordinates with the women's size you need.
|U.S. Men's Shoe Size||U.S. Women's Wide Shoe Size|
|Manufacturer Part Number||M-896|
|Shoe Width||Men's Regular (D)|
|Slide Sole||Left Foot|
|Warranty||2 Year Limited Warranty|
|Return period||60 days|
Men's Shoe Size
How to measure your size at home?
When measuring your shoe size at home, you’ll need the following items: Two pieces of paper larger than your foot, Tape, Writing utensil, Ruler.
Before taking your measurement, put on the socks you plan on wearing with your bowling shoes. It’s also recommended to wait until the end of the day, when your foot is at its widest point.
1. Tape the paper on the floor with one end against a wall.
2. Put your foot on the paper with your heel against the wall.
3. Trace the outline of your foot.
4. Measure the longest and widest parts of your outline using the ruler.
5. Repeat with your other foot.
Write down your measurements in inches. You’ll want to use the measurement of your larger foot to find the correct size.
Disclaimer: This guide is subject to personal preference and serves as a general guideline only. Be aware this chart is not perfect and shoe sizes may vary by brand.
|U.S. Men's Shoe Size||Length In Inches||Regular Width D (Inches)||Wide Width EE (Inches)|
|6||9 5/16"||3 1/2"||3 7/8"|
|6.5||9 1/2"||3 9/16"||3 15/16"|
|7||9 11/16"||3 5/8"||4"|
|7.5||9 13/16"||3 11/16"||4 1/16"|
|8||10"||3 3/4"||4 1/8"|
|8.5||10 3/16"||3 13/16"||4 3/16"|
|9||10 5/16"||3 7/8"||4 1/4"|
|9.5||10 1/2"||3 15/16"||4 5/16"|
|10||10 11/16"||4"||4 3/8"|
|10.5||10 13/16"||4 1/16"||4 7/16"|
|11||11"||4 1/8"||4 1/2"|
|11.5||11 3/16"||4 3/16"||4 9/16"|
|12||11 5/16"||4 1/4"||4 5/8"|
|13||11 11/16"||4 3/8"||4 3/4"|
|14||12"||4 1/2"||4 7/8"|
|15||12 5/16"||4 5/8"||5"|