KR Strikeforce Youth Boys Flyer Mesh Lite Bowling Shoes Black/Royal Velcro
Currently, people are looking at this product
Casual design and lightweight performance combine in the Strikeforce Men’s Flyer Lite Bowling Shoes. These shoes are crafted for comfort with an open-cell foam footbed, soft and durable upper, and FlexLite Technology for flexibility and cushioning. With the FlexSlide technology and microfiber slide pad, you’ll have a smooth playing experience and bowl strike after strike.
- Boys bowling shoes for right or left handed bowlers.
- Deluxe open-cell foam footbed.
- Soft and durable man-made upper.
- 40% lighter than comparable rubber outsoles.
- Injection EVA outsole.
- FlexLite Technology for lightweight flexibility and uniform cushioning.
- FlexSlide technology with #8 white microfiber slide pad on both shoes.
- High-abrasion non-marking rubber heel pads.
- 2 Year Limited Warranty.
|Manufacturer Part Number||Y-024|
|Color||Black / Royal|
|Slide Sole||Both Feet|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Return period||60 days|
Youth Shoe Size
How to measure your shoe size at home
When measuring your shoe size at home, you’ll need the following items: Two pieces of paper larger than your foot, Tape, Writing utensil, Ruler.
Before taking your measurement, put on the socks you plan on wearing with your bowling shoes. It’s also recommended to wait until the end of the day, when your foot is at its widest point.
1. Tape the paper on the floor with one end against a wall.
2. Put your foot on the paper with your heel against the wall.
3. Trace the outline of your foot.
4. Measure the longest and widest parts of your outline using the ruler.
5. Repeat with your other foot.
Write down your measurements in inches. You’ll want to use the measurement of your larger foot to find the correct size.
Disclaimer: This guide is subject to personal preference and serves as a general guideline only. Be aware this chart is not perfect and shoe sizes may vary by brand.
|U.S. Youth Shoe Size||Length In Inches|