3G Youth Kicks Bowling Shoes Black
Currently, people are looking at this product
You might not be traveling the world, racking up prize money, and loading up your walls with trophies, but that doesn’t mean you can’t ditch those house shoes and step up to your very own pair of comfortable and stylish Kicks. Designed for anyone who wants to take the lanes in their own bowling shoes, these durable and affordable Kicks are built for years of fun and enjoyment.
- Universal slide sole.
- Firm support heel.
- Unisex sizing.
- Synthetic leather build.
|Manufacturer Part Number||SK200|
|Slide Sole||Both Feet|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Return period||60 days|
Youth Shoe Size
How to measure your shoe size at home
When measuring your shoe size at home, you’ll need the following items: Two pieces of paper larger than your foot, Tape, Writing utensil, Ruler.
Before taking your measurement, put on the socks you plan on wearing with your bowling shoes. It’s also recommended to wait until the end of the day, when your foot is at its widest point.
1. Tape the paper on the floor with one end against a wall.
2. Put your foot on the paper with your heel against the wall.
3. Trace the outline of your foot.
4. Measure the longest and widest parts of your outline using the ruler.
5. Repeat with your other foot.
Write down your measurements in inches. You’ll want to use the measurement of your larger foot to find the correct size.
Disclaimer: This guide is subject to personal preference and serves as a general guideline only. Be aware this chart is not perfect and shoe sizes may vary by brand.
|U.S. Youth Shoe Size||Length In Inches|
- 3G Toe CapAs low as $20.25
- 3G Women's Kicks Black/PinkAs low as $44.95
- 3G Women's Tour Ultra Bowling Shoes White/PurpleAs low as $94.95 Regular Price $212.95
- 3G Cleated Slide Sole Base Back Skin LeatherAs low as $18.25
- 3G Replacement CleatsAs low as $17.50
- 3G Men's Kicks Black/SilverAs low as $44.95