Brunswick Youth Boys Renegade Bowling Shoes-Black/Neon
Currently, people are looking at this product
- Performance synthetic uppers.
- Extra-light molded EVA outsole.
- Extremely comfortable.
- Pure slide microfiber slide soles on both shoes.
- Foam padded collar and tongue.
- Superior slide immediately.
|Manufacturer Part Number||58-106101|
|Color||Black / Neon Green|
|Slide Sole||Both Feet|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Return period||60 days|
Youth Shoe Size
How to measure your shoe size at home
When measuring your shoe size at home, you’ll need the following items: Two pieces of paper larger than your foot, Tape, Writing utensil, Ruler.
Before taking your measurement, put on the socks you plan on wearing with your bowling shoes. It’s also recommended to wait until the end of the day, when your foot is at its widest point.
1. Tape the paper on the floor with one end against a wall.
2. Put your foot on the paper with your heel against the wall.
3. Trace the outline of your foot.
4. Measure the longest and widest parts of your outline using the ruler.
5. Repeat with your other foot.
Write down your measurements in inches. You’ll want to use the measurement of your larger foot to find the correct size.
Disclaimer: This guide is subject to personal preference and serves as a general guideline only. Be aware this chart is not perfect and shoe sizes may vary by brand.
|U.S. Youth Shoe Size||Length In Inches|