Dexter Youth Girls Raquel 5 Jr Bowling Shoes, White/Blue
Currently, people are looking at this product
The Dexter Raquel has been the longest running and most popular women's shoe is Dexter's history. The all new Raquel 5 has the same core features as the previous 4 Raquel's. A fantastic price, a clean sleek look, comfort and a great slide make this bowling shoe a classic. Do you want to dominate your game without emptying your wallet, then pick up a pair or Dexter Raquel 5's today.
- Lace to toe upper pattern for a custom fit.
- Fully fabric lined with padded toungue and collar.
- Soft, supportive footbed with fabric surface.
- DexLite EVA outsole with defined non-marking rubber horseshoe heel.
- Toe bumper for toe drag protection.
- Fixed S8 microfiber slide sole on both shoes.
|Manufacturer Part Number||DY0000809-M|
|Color||White / Blue|
|Slide Sole||Both Feet|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Return period||60 days|
|Exchange period||30 days|
Youth Shoe Size
How to measure your shoe size at home
When measuring your shoe size at home, you’ll need the following items: Two pieces of paper larger than your foot, Tape, Writing utensil, Ruler.
Before taking your measurement, put on the socks you plan on wearing with your bowling shoes. It’s also recommended to wait until the end of the day, when your foot is at its widest point.
1. Tape the paper on the floor with one end against a wall.
2. Put your foot on the paper with your heel against the wall.
3. Trace the outline of your foot.
4. Measure the longest and widest parts of your outline using the ruler.
5. Repeat with your other foot.
Write down your measurements in inches. You’ll want to use the measurement of your larger foot to find the correct size.
Disclaimer: This guide is subject to personal preference and serves as a general guideline only. Be aware this chart is not perfect and shoe sizes may vary by brand.
|U.S. Youth Shoe Size||Length In Inches|