Motiv HR Ball Plug Hardening Compound
Currently, people are looking at this product
HR Hardener is used with HD Resin to produce perfect plugs in heat-sensitive situations and is ideal in hot and/or humid locations.
Has proven successful in reactive resin, urethane and polyester bowling balls. Excellent adhesion to all cover stock materials.
Extremely crack, chip and impact resistant. Virtually no post-cure shrinkage so you will not have to worry about separation or flat spots. No air bubbles as it allows trapped air to escape before it cures. Drills straight and true without bit chatter or chipping around the rim.
- Cures in 10-16 hours at recommended temperatures.
- 3:1 ratio of resin compound to hardener.
- Very clear and easy to color match.
- Excellent for plugging large holes without 2 staging.
|Manufacturer Part Number||1022-05|
|Size||1/2 Gallon Bottle|
|Return period||60 days|
- Motiv Blue TankAs low as $164.95
- Motiv Men's Propel Right Hand Black/Carbon/OrangeAs low as $219.95
- Motiv Men's Flash Black/OrangeAs low as $219.95
- Motiv Vault 4 Ball RollerAs low as $369.95
- Motiv Blue Coral VenomAs low as $157.95
- Motiv Revolt Uprising LEAs low as $134.95 Regular Price $201.95