Track 920A Bowling Ball
Out of stock
Currently, people are looking at this product
The 920A was designed to be more Angular on medium/heavy oil patterns.
Built on the LEGGO core platform, the designers modified it by raising the RG to 2.57 and tweaking the horsepower of the core (Intermediate Differential) to .020, thus gaining extra length while still having plenty of hitting power.
The coverstock chosen for this ball is the HP Gen 3 with Performance Pearl. The Pearl helps to make it more Angular on the backend.
The surface is 4000 grit Abralon® sanded.
|Manufacturer Part Number||029744-1279|
|Lane Condition||Medium to Heavy Oil|
|Coverstock||HP GEN 3 REACTIVE PEARL|
|Cover Type||Pearl Reactive|
|Finish||4000 grit Abralon sanded|
|Color||Black / Emerald|
|RG / DIFF||#14 - 2.58 / .050|
#15 - 2.57 / .057
#16 - 2.56 / .053
|Mass Bias Strength||.020|
|Launch Date||December 1, 2009|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Item Returns||Sorry, the item can't be returned|
Write Your Own Review
More from Track
- Track ParagonAs low as $139.95 Regular Price $179.95
- Track Kinetic Black IceAs low as $134.95 Regular Price $144.95
- Track Paragon HybridAs low as $167.95
- Track Legion SolidAs low as $146.25
- Track StealthAs low as $141.25
- Track SensorAs low as $134.50