900 Global Freight Train Bowling Ball
Currently, people are looking at this product
Designed for heavy oil, an energy block has been added to the combustion core.
In addition, the shell strength was increased from the original Train to a new lane grabbing S77 and finished with our NEAT (1,500 grit) finish.
This Train Makes No Stops and is sure to come around the corner on the slickest of lane conditions.
“NEAT” is a new Natural Engineered Abrasive Technology that offers both enhanced aesthetics and surface topography on the bowling ball. As opposed to conventional abrasives on the market, “NEAT” has a multi-layer uniformed placement of abrasive structures that allows for superior surface area contact, which yields a more consistent surface across the entire bowling ball.
900 Global uses a numeric rating system to rate the aggressiveness of it's coverstocks.
(S10 least aggressive - S90 most aggressive)
|Lane Condition||Heavy Oil|
|Cover Type||Solid Reactive|
|Core||Combustion Core (Symmetric)|
|Finish||NEAT - 1500 grit|
|Color||Black / Gray|
|RG / DIFF||#14 - 2.559 / .055|
#15 - 2.543 / .055
#16 - 2.529 / .055
|Ball Reaction||Produces a strong continuous backend|
|Launch Date||July 2, 2012|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Item Returns||Sorry, the item can't be returned|
- 900 Global Honey Badger Yellow PolyAs low as $116.75
- 900 Global RealityAs low as $181.75
- 900 Global 2 Ball Deluxe Roller Black/Red/SilverSpecial Price $159.95 Regular Price $169.95
- 900 Global ZenAs low as $164.75
- 900 Global Shammy Black$18.25
- 900 Global 3 Ball Deluxe Roller Black/Red/SilverSpecial Price $214.95 Regular Price $234.95