Dexter T3+ Max Powerstep Bowling Shoe Traction Sole
Currently, people are looking at this product
Dexter was first to develop the interchangeability of sliding soles and braking heels to accommodate varying approach conditions. Now they have introduced interchangeable traction soles.
Only available for Bowling Shoes with Removable Traction Sole Technology (SST 8 & SST Retro).
- Designed for the "Power Player" who needs extra protection for their push-off shoe during aggressive play.
- Adjustable upper strap attachment system works independently of the current bottom hook and loop closure.
- Goodyear non-marking rubber sole provides T3 standard traction.
- Full rubber sidewall construction provides extra protection from sole separation caused by toe or side foot drag.
- Solid full thickness rubber perimeter design provides extra protection and durability for the sole bottom edges and the sides of midsole in forefoot.
|Manufacturer Part Number||PD111|
|Return period||60 days|
|Exchange period||30 days|
Dexter T3+ Max Powerstep Traction Sole Size Chart
|Sole Size||U.S. Men's Shoe Size|
|Medium:||9 - 12|
|Large:||13 - 15|
Dexter Slide Guide
Find the correct slide sole & heel to match how much slide you are looking for.
Find the correct traction sole & heel to match how much traction you are looking for.