Storm Xtra Grip Bowling Glove, Black
Currently, people are looking at this product
The Xtra Grip glove features a super-tacky material that provides a barrier between the ball and the bowler's skin which enables a better grip on the ball. Thin and breathable, it is flexible and very bowler friendly.
- Unique gripping material increases feel for added control.
- Supreme ventilation keeps hand dry.
- Elastic wrist wrap increases tendon support.
- Spandes fabric finger gussets.
|Manufacturer Part Number||AC110BK|
|Size||RH or LH - S, M, L & XL|
|Return period||60 days|
Storm Glove & Wrist Brace Size Chart
How to measure your hand size?
1. Place end of tape measure at the crease in your wrist and measure 4" up forearm then make a mark.
2. At the 4" mark, measure the circumference around your forearm. This will be your "Forearm" measurement.
3. At the widest part of your palm, measure your hand circumference. This will be your "Hand Circumference" measurement.
4. Using the measurements found above, use the grid below to find the wrist devise size suited for you.
Disclaimer: This guide is subject to personal preference and serves as a general guideline only.